We want all our patients to have complete confidence in our services. That’s why we offer a one-year guarantee for our fillings, root fillings, inlays, crowns and dental implants whether you receive NHS or private care.
About the one-year dental guarantee:
If you find your filling, root filling, inlay, crown, or dental implant needs replacing within a year of the treatment being performed, you will not be charged for your replacement, except where:
- Your initial treatment was performed as a temporary measure
- An alternative, more suitable treatment was recommended
- In the instance of dental implants, additional treatment was advised prior to an implant treatment taking place, such as bone grafting, and was not taken up by the patient
- You need a replacement as a result of trauma
- It’s not suitable to provide an exact replacement
- You’ve had additional treatments performed on that tooth since your initial treatment
Of course this doesn’t affect your rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
If you’d like any further information on our services, or have specific questions about treatment you’ve received, please contact our Practice Manager on 024 76382081.
Facebook – @thecottagedp
Instagram – @thecottagedp